hello from Washington st

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

hello from Washington st

Post by Arcade-Projects »

hello everyone, Image names Joe. I've been studying entry level arcade knowledge for almost a year now and recently decided to start picking up some hardware. I was attracted to the hobby after deciding to cull my console collection to only titles that where arcade ports and or best on original hardware, etc. After weeks at the computer researching what arcade port is the most arcade perfect copy, I had an epiphany ; "Why am I trying to be as close to arcade perfect with console? When i should be just arcade perfect!" So i've been cashing out my console games for arcade wishes and 15k dreams.

A Darksoft cps2 multi kit showed up at the house this weekend. shipped from paradise. thanks SO much. I'm F5ing them now in anticipation of the STV kit. I also have a Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited in the mail... so super pumped Image first two entries down. Now the wait to find the perfect board fro the cps2 kit.

I have been waiting to find a new astro be for buying any pcbs but i couldn't wait much longer. Those things are a pain to find and a nice superguns setup costs can add up to just as much. So I figured I would supergun my hdtv and start collecting more hd arcade hardware in the medium term . which led me here.

looking forward to chatting what ya'll. All of the project kits have been real exciting to watch, and has led me to learn a lot. so thanks

......(>'.')>

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”