Why does my game corrupt?

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

/gamecube
Corporate

Why does my game corrupt?

Post by /gamecube »

Hello!
I was going to continue playing the legend of Zelda twilight princess today however I found out that my game had corrupted. This has occurred once before but I did not think anything of it as I was only 1 hour in and thought "Okay maybe and did something wrong and corrupted it myself". I stared the game again with a new save and played around 7 hours. I took good care for the memory card, console as well as the game. I got busy with school and had to stop playing for about a month. It wasn't until today I had time to relax. As you can imagine my game is corrupted again. I am fairly new to the GameCube as I grew up with the PlayStation 2. I was wondering whether I have done something wrong and damaged the save file or has my memory card become defect? I hope it is not, but could be the console or even the game? I also checked the second game I have which is Scobby doo night of 100 frights, yes I know. This save also proved to be corrupt. What course of action would be appropriate?
-Nathan

submitted by /u/RealNals
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Gamecube Forum”