Jumping back in!

[Released: 1998] Born out of Sega's darkest hour to decide whether the company stays in the hardware business. Even though it didn't officially last long in the US, it was continued selling in Japan and spawned some great 2D Japanese shooters.

/dreamcast
Corporate

Jumping back in!

Post by /dreamcast »

Hi hi, recently i found a copy of shemue and capcom vs SNK- and it was a crazy 65 dollar purchase! I mean, i felt very very lucky. I havent done anything with my dreamcast in a long time, i had so few games on it and my hyperfixation on SEGA took a nosedive (I literally didnt know until like 3 days aho you can play CD's on it.)

But anyway i want to start collecting dreamcast games, and the prices are just as bad as i remember. Whats your advice? Where do you find dreamcast games? I see its pretty cheap to find pirated games but they wear down the disk drive? How bad is that? I would like to have the real copies but if i can at least play the games i would be partly satisfied. How do you all feel about it? I would love any thoughts and advice that could be given.
submitted by /u/ResultNice8498
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dreamcast/comm ... g_back_in/
/dreamcast

Return to “Dreamcast Forums”