The Spec Ops delisting had me thinking. Am I the only one that feels AAA games today despite taking way longer are far l

[Released: 2020] The Xbox Series X is estimated to be four times as powerful, with support for 8K resolution and up to 120 frames-per-second rendering, with a nominal target of 4K resolution at 60 frames per second.

/xbox
Corporate

The Spec Ops delisting had me thinking. Am I the only one that feels AAA games today despite taking way longer are far l

Post by /xbox »

I remember playing games like MGS, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Halo 3, Red Dead redemption 2, Resistance, Assassins Creed, and going holy crap this feels like I'm playing something cutting edge and innovative. I just haven't felt that playing AAA games in a while. The last game that really made me feel that was Read Dead Redemption 2 where I felt I was legitimately playing one of the most impressive games ever made on fronts graphics, gameplay, animation, physics, content, etc. Starfield came close but it really lacked the polish and I feel the modern western RPG tropes to really get to that RDR or even Last of Us 1 level of holy shit.

Even a game like Death Stranding 2 which has insane graphics, it's literally a walking simulator. If Kojima made that game into a spy third person shooter with those graphics then I would be wowed.
submitted by /u/herewego199209
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/co ... _am_i_the/
/xbox

Return to “Xbox Series Forum”