Wii game for exactly 10$

[Released: 2006] Along with early models being fully backward compatible with all Gamecube games, the system introduced the "Wii Remote" which added a physical side. The Wii has sold 100.04 million consoles worldwide.

/Wii
Corporate

Wii game for exactly 10$

Post by /Wii »

Potentially challenging suggestion request. Trying to figure out the best game to buy with the last 10$ I would have left on my gift card. I wouldn't be able to split it up onto another card or anything so it can't be over that. Hence the problem of I keep finding 12$ games and they're just 2$ too high. I also want complete copies, which makes it more difficult.

Wii games I currently have:

Trauma center second opinion

The legend of Zelda and the Twilight princess

Okami

I like RPGs the most, and story in my games. So as long as it has at least a semi-decent story and not completely terrible gameplay and it doesn't end in 2 hours or something like that, it might work.

Since I just got my Wii recently I don't have a lot of games. I also only know some of the games I'd be interested in because of this. There's probably a ton of surprisingly decent games I would like but haven't heard of.
submitted by /u/Billybeanboy
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wii/comments/1 ... xactly_10/
/Wii

Return to “Wii Forum”