Got a ps3 slim and the dude behind the counter was blown away.

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Got a ps3 slim and the dude behind the counter was blown away.

Post by /p3 »

It’s my first time owning one, I got it for Drakengard 3 and the GoW collection and I’m super excited!

I ended up getting it just randomly, it was $104 at my local GameStop.

The dude who sold it to me though was freaking out because 1. They almost never have any in stock and 2. Apparently it’s crazy cheap.

My first thought though was that I was pretty sure I was getting what I paid for. Their whole “refurbished” system has a couple horror stories. But that’s the part the dude selling to me was so blown away about, apparently I got a used system instead meaning that GameStop has done zero work on it and it just has no problems to begin with.

I’m making this post not to just brag, sorry if anyone’s gone through hell trying to get one of these before, the dude told me that apparently there’s been a big ramp up in availability for different consoles recently, specifically Wii U. Has anyone else seen this recently?
submitted by /u/Its_a_Sam
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... e_counter/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”