Corsair 4000D Airflow review: top performance, great price

PC, Mac and Linux games, also known as computer games, are video games played on a personal computer. From the mid-90s onward they lost mass-market traction to console games before a resurgence in the mid-2000s through digital distribution.

PCGamesN
Corporate

Corsair 4000D Airflow review: top performance, great price

Post by PCGamesN »

Corsair has been a major player in the PC peripherals market for years, delivering (generally) quality products at (usually) decent prices. While writing my Corsair 4000D Airflow review, I’ve come to think that Corsair has almost 
perfected making cases. Some small issues keep it from being flawless, but it's still one of the best PC cases.

For the last six months, I’ve been using the 4000D Airflow as the main case in my setup, and whether I’m playing the best PC games or entering a new reality with the best VR games, I’ve never found reason to say I’m disappointed with the 4000D Airflow. I’d urge many of you reading this review to pick one up if you’re looking for a new case for your upcoming build. Better yet, the 4000D Airflow can fit any of the best graphics cards, even the monstrous 4080 and 4090 cards. 

Before we get into my full review, it’s worth mentioning that I’ve used an MSI 4080 Gaming x Trio in the case, alongside an ATX motherboard. I haven’t used an AIO cooler for my CPU, despite the Corsair 4000D Airflow having space for it, but more on that later.
Continue reading Corsair 4000D Airflow review: top performance, great price MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Corsair HS80 Max headset review, Corsair M75 Air mouse review, Best gaming keyboard

Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/corsair/4000D-airflow-review
PCGamesN

Return to “Windows, Mac, & Linux Forum”