Recent owner of a PS3.

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Recent owner of a PS3.

Post by /p3 »

Hi everyone! I ended up being the owner of a secondhand PS3 Slim. These are the pre owned games that I've collected since November, which is around the same time ai got the system.

Shrek, Prototype 1 and GTA 5 aren't working. Shrek and GTA 5 is scratched. I had Eternal Sonata and Blur, both didn't work either. I traded off Blur's case and manual and I sent in Eternal Sonata to be resurfaced. Maybe it might help? Literally has maybe two scratches.

Eternal Sonata and Prototype 1 are near immaculate discs. It absolutely baffles me in the fact that they don't work. Tried cleaning them. Nothing. The rest of my library works perfectly so it can't be the optical drive.

The games to the top of the first image are DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi and Aliens: Colonial Marines - Extermination Edition. Sorry for the bad lighting.
submitted by /u/ChrisTwister
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... _of_a_ps3/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”