need help finding a fps demo where you figth some aliens in a town

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

need help finding a fps demo where you figth some aliens in a town

Post by /p3 »

so i loved playing videogames in my ps3 when i was a kid and since my parents didnt bought me a lot of games so i would always play demos

so the demo im trying to find is one in where you start knocked up and a soldier wakes you up and helps you get up, the place where you are is like : a little fenced up area with a tiny brick building in one of the corners, the ground was coverd by dry grass also there was a wooden house that was cut in half and there where more soldiers there, the sky was red and the atmosphere didnt use very brigth colors

and when you survived in that area long enough some soldier tell you to go through a small concrect building and when you get out of the small building you get into a giant town with a comercial strip and in the distance you could see a really big white building like the the Lincoln Memorial and as you trie get to that building you suddenly get knocked by and explosion and the screen fades to black

the hud only had your ammo counter and nothing else also the scenery wasent very futuristic but more like a 2009 small rural town scenery

i dont really remeber very well how did the aliens looked but i think they where white

i would reallyyyyy apreciate if some of you guys knew something about this demo

thanks ;)
submitted by /u/Mental-Economy11
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... igth_some/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”