Arcade Games • Top 3 games you spent most credits with

Discuss the cartridge based & JAMMA compatible systems.

ArcadeOtaku
Bustin' Moves

Arcade Games • Top 3 games you spent most credits with

Post by ArcadeOtaku »

I live in Germany, and due to the idiocy of our lawmakers, arcade games were categorized as gambling machines and therefore not available to people under 18 - which in reality meant that there were hardly any cabs around.I once visited Germany in the 80's or early 90's with my parents and snuck into an arcade. There were lots of NSM woody cabinets (my dream is to own one some day) and I found a left over credit in one with Arkanoid. I didn't have time to play though, as an employee of the arcade spotted me and showed me to the door.

must have been painful, especially when you're still at an age where you can't really afford playing on an arcade machine. I remember once taking ages to decide which game to play in an Italian beachside arcade, I must have been 7 or something and my parents had given me a single coin, so I wanted to make it count. Chose what must have been Galaga, only to find out that you needed two coins to play. Instead of pushing the coin return button and chosing a different machine, I ran off to my parents, bawling like a retard.

Source: https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic ... 46#p565346
ArcadeOtaku

Return to “General Discussion”