using mjpg_streamer and a logitech c920x, is there an input plugin that allows manual focus?

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

using mjpg_streamer and a logitech c920x, is there an input plugin that allows manual focus?

Post by /RaspberryPi »

I don't do much (anything) w/ Pi cameras but I have a usb c920x that is auto focus. I am using it on a 3D printer and would like to manually change the focal length but am unsure how I can do it. Right now i'm using input_uvc.so but there is no focus switch. input_libcamera.so does have auto focus config but does not work w/ this camera. I was hoping there was an input plugin that is compatible w/ this camera to allow controlling zoom. I also have a c270 which is supposed to allow manual focus of the lens by disassembly but mine was fused completely and wasn't just dabbed w/ a big of crazy glue that you could remove..

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
submitted by /u/TT_Vert
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... _is_there/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”