I just love playstation 2

[Released: 2000] The PS2 was video game console of all time, selling over 150 million units. More than 3,800 game titles have been released for the PS2 since launch, and more than 1.5 billion copies have been sold.

/playstation2
Corporate

I just love playstation 2

Post by /playstation2 »

Ok so I recently bought this Frankenstein silver/black ps2 and I just wanted to share my love. I have 4 ps2 slims, 1 ps1 phat that works and 1 ps1 slim that doesn't :(. There is no better console than the ps2 and the ps1 is like the Grandpa. Why I say best console I hear you ask. It's because it can read and play games from your PC you just need a LAN cable if you have the slim ps2 or the phat one but with the network adapter, duh. Also, the same can be done with movies and music. YES it can do the same with only a USB. YEAH if you have the phat WITH the adapter you CAN put a ssd and have all your games and movies and whatever there. Online 2023 you ask? ABSOLUTELY. Emulate older consoles ps1, nintendo? YESSIR. Oh and did I mention you can use all the ps3/4 joysticks you want BECAUSE IT CAN EMULATE MULTITAP IF YOU HAVE A BLUETOOTH USB. YESSIR You can have 4 players with ps3/4 joysticks

SOCOM is online. Flat out 2 is online.

A very big thank you to all the ps2 enthusiasts that made all this possible.
submitted by /u/Old_Total_3368
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/ps2/comments/1 ... station_2/
/playstation2

Return to “PlayStation 2 Forum”