Black Screen Issues on Raspberry Pi 3 When Opening Apps via VNC

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Black Screen Issues on Raspberry Pi 3 When Opening Apps via VNC

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing an issue with my Raspberry Pi 3 where I get a black screen when trying to open certain applications via VNC. The Raspberry Pi is connected via power and LAN only, and I'm not using any monitor or display device directly connected to it.

The specific issue is that when I try to open certain applications, specifically TeamViewer, VS Code, and the browser, the screen turns black or white, or the application doesn't display correctly at all. This occurs every time I try to access these applications through the VNC connection. Other applications seem to work fine.

So far, I've attempted to troubleshoot this problem by changing the VNC resolution, but it hasn't resolved the issue.

Any insights or suggestions on what might be causing this issue or how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
submitted by /u/Wh0_4m_1_cla33ic
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... pi_3_when/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”