Xbox Series X smoking

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

Xbox Series X smoking

Post by /xboxone »

So I’m not really coming here for answers or to downplay Microsoft as i do love xbox. i jus wanted to let peoples know its real. A couple hrs ago (nov 7th around 9oclock) i stop playing the game for couple mins because i was getting in the shower. I was beat going to shower lol so I decided to shave my face first as I was stilling waiting on my homie to get back on the controller because he was eating. We both stayed in the party though. About 15/20 mins later i came bac and my game was off. Wasn’t too odd because for some reason it always turns off kind of fast. I tried to turn it back on and it wouldn’t come back on. So I unplugged it and tried again and it didn’t work. I tried unplugging it from the back of the game didn’t work. I tried to move it from the outlet to another location which I knew wouldn’t work because my tv was on and it didn’t work. It wasn’t until i got the idea to grab the power cord to my xbox 1s and use that (because maybe it was a cord problem) and the game literally started smoking. I could smell burning etc. i quickly removed the cord from the game and the wall and left it alone. I tried about an hr later again jus to see if it would smoke again so i could record it and it came on briefly and powered back off. Before i make contact with Microsoft I’m giving until later today to see how it does. I YouTubed “xbox series X smokingâ€￾ and there indeed were videos but they said that every video was fake. As mine did not aggressively smoke like the ones in those videos, it did have smoke. Watch your game systems because just like there was a time it was exploding phones, this isn’t too far fetched.

submitted by /u/Mozer3
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”