Xbox on, controller flashing, no display

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

Xbox on, controller flashing, no display

Post by /xboxone »

Tried turning on my Xbox with the controller this morning. Didn't work. Pressed the power button on the console and it powered on. The console light popped on, but my TV doesn't detect a display. Then pressed the controller to power it on. It just keeps flashing. And no, it doesn't need new batteries. It's constantly flashing. It's not a single flash like it does when the batteries are dead.

I've tried unplugging the power supply. I've tried the 10 second reset. I've tried resyncing the controller and console (Hard to do with no display). I've tried replacing/flipping the batteries. I've done everything that the ****ing indian working at Microsoft would tell me to do. Nothing is working. Please help I'm at the end of my ****ing rope here.

submitted by /u/Eternal_Reality
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”