my psp2 wishlist and rant

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

my psp2 wishlist and rant

Post by /psp »

Coming in many colorways including an all black Main influenced comming from the PsVita but with no gimmicks like a touchpad or digital only games, bigger buttons than the Vita (like the PSP), with added L3 & R3 buttons and L2 & R2 buttons Headphone jack Uses USB c Ps vita sized cartridges Web browser General Premium quality powerful enough to handle early ps4 games Between $230 and $270 DOESN'T use proprietary sd card Built in emulator for Ps1, Ps2, Ps3(co releasing for the ps5 too) and handheld exclusive Psp and PsVita emulator Aimed at a 16 - 35 year old male market
bring back a some of their older IP's (maybe as handheld exclusives) like Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Twisted Metal, Playstation all-stars, loco roco, Patapon, Modnation racers, Socom, LittleBigPlanet ect.
I think Sony should change there direction in general and see what worked with the 2005 - 2010 era, the esthetic, the variety in games, the ads everything just worked. Too elaborate i think the current era of Playstation is boring. All of the exclusives no matter how good, all feel the same. Also Sony keeps doing stupid **** like raising the price of the games to $70, remastering recently released games and putting exclusives on pc.

submitted by /u/dEnNiS0175iAn
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”