XBMC4Gamers crashing at splash.

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

XBMC4Gamers crashing at splash.

Post by /xbox »

Having lots of trouble getting my xbox updated. Its a 1.0, I modded with an xecuter2 back in the day and the switched to a softmod at some point. The xecuter still works but is running an unknown bios (it looks like I compiled it myself) and its booting evox 3935 off of the root of E:. Hard drive is an 80gb maxtor ide that doesn't have any apparent issues. I updated whatever softmod I was running to Rocky5's and installed XBMC4Gamers from the extras disk to E:/XBMC4Gamers/. I also tried the pre-built build of github in E:Applications. Both crash the same way with the same error running off the modchip and softmod:
xbmc.log: https://pastebin.com/Tx41wxwk
It loads the splash and immediately crashes. It loads the same way when holding White+Y
Everything else (games, apps, emulators and homebrew) seems to be working just fine.
I cleared the cache, made new empty TDATA and UDATA. There are some really old builds of xbmc on it that run fine.
I did my other 1.1 unchipped xbox yesterday with no issue.
I'm stumped.

submitted by /u/kuangmk11
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”