A problem with the battery?

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

A problem with the battery?

Post by /psp »

My people, I have a psp model 3000; I have had it since 2013. I stopped using it 5 or 6 years ago and took it up again a few days ago. The psp since I have it never gave me failures until recently when I noticed that every time I turned it off and left it like that for a long time, and when I used it again, the battery was apparently dead (no charge) and the psp as it is obviously you had to now always enter the date, month, year and time; and when I disconnected the charger it went to the battery information and told me that it was charged up to X% (The time I left charging). Today I come back from work and leave my psp as usual for a week, I put it on charge and I was going to take a shower and when I finished I went back to playing normally on the psp, but today I did the same thing and when I looked it was gone lit the light indicating that it was charging; I proceed to turn it on and it turns on and I see the battery information and it says that the power source is external and no more information appears, as if the battery was not connected and the battery was removed and replaced and nothing, besides, the battery It's not swollen and it hasn't leaked liquid or anything like that. Is it the battery that needs to be replaced? I have understood that the life time if I remember correctly of the batteries is 5 years right? Any ideas people or advice?

submitted by /u/TheNukeRemolacha
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”