screws for psONEsought!

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

screws for psONEsought!

Post by /playstation »

A few months ago my PSX laser gave up, and as it was chipped,I transplanted the CD mechanism shaboodle into the PSX. Success, it worked like a dream. However, I aquired a replacement CD drive for the psONE and like an absolute retard, have lost the damn screws both for the external case, and the internals... theyre around here somewhere but its been a nightmare trying to find them. Does anyone with experience know the types of screws I'd need to get hold of to replace them? Or ideally, does anyone have a set that I could purchase? It'd mean a great deal as I hope to give my nephew the psONE and a whole stack of games he enjoys for his upcoming birthday.
Was really happy when he came over, spotted me playing the PSX, loved it, and has since almost given up playing fortnite et al in favour of begging my sis to come and visit to play original playstation instead. Boys got taste. He's become a shmup / fighting game junkie in fact!

submitted by /u/Domugraphic
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”