i hope i dont get banned but, i know stealing and piracy are bad and frowned upon, so, suppose nobody on Earth ever uploaded

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

i hope i dont get banned but, i know stealing and piracy are bad and frowned upon, so, suppose nobody on Earth ever uploaded

Post by /psp »

and now suppose all the UMDs you own are broken beyond repair but does NOT make backups of your UMD, does not download nintendo or sega emulators and not many wifis are supported on the psp therefore no internet, what would you use it for?
music and videos? and if downloading music is considered piracy and so we have no music, just videos then??
i hope i'm not sounding stupid but, why throw away a device if it still works?
just curious. would it still be useful in some way or would it might as well be a paperweight???
i still have mine and it works, went out feeding homeless cats and took my psp with me to see how many stores or restaurants i could use wifi.
let me put it this way: 100 stores BUT 99% of the stores say UNSUPPORTED. very few are open, like Walmart and the others i need a password but don't know it.
a bar and a 50s theme restaurant i used are no longer usable, it now says unsupported. the public library still supported.

submitted by /u/timmy30274
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”