Trying to hook up n64

[Released: 1996] The console's design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. The N64 console was frequently marketed as the world's first 64-bit gaming system and sold 500,000 units in North America during its first four months.

/n64
Corporate

Trying to hook up n64

Post by /n64 »

Anyone Know anything about old school tv’s? I’m trying to hook up my n64 to my Panasonic all in one vhs tv. I’m running into two main problems. 1. The tv only has a video in and audio in plugs while the n64 obviously has all 3 component plugs. I saw someone with a similar tv only use one of the audio inputs but I’m not having any luck. 2. I don’t have a remote. I’m not sure if I can’t access other channels then the vhs because the tv doesn’t have that capability, or because I don’t have a remote to access an input button. I got the tv second hand so I’m not sure if it came with a remote to begin with. When I press the channel button it gives me a message telling me to plug in an antenna
If anyone has any thoughts or insights of what I could try I’d be super appreciative. Having a working n64/tv combo would be pretty sick. I’ll try to add some sort of pictures of what I’m working with.

submitted by /u/corns_gotta_grow
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Nintendo 64 Forum”