PAL Gamecube Best HDMI options for 2022? GCHD vs Retrotink 5x vs Retrobit Prism vs MClassic?

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

/gamecube
Corporate

PAL Gamecube Best HDMI options for 2022? GCHD vs Retrotink 5x vs Retrobit Prism vs MClassic?

Post by /gamecube »

Hi everyone big Gamecube fan just joined the Reddit. I need some help I have 2 PAL Gamecubes a DOL 001 and a DOL 101.
Now the 101 is my main one because its in mint condition and I love the pearl white color. My 001 is beat up and not my favorite to use. So I own a lot of PAL 60hz and NTSC import Gamecube games, I own an RGB Scart from Retrogaming cables that works on both of my systems. I have an Action Replay to launch Swiss and force my games into 480p mode.
Now here is where I got my problem considering all of the above. What do I buy now? Here are my options: (no Carby sorry) GCHD MK2, Retrotink Scart 2x Pro, Retrotink 5x Pro, OSSC, Retrobit Prism HD Adapter (like Carby), Mclassic, Retrobit Prism component cable or some cheap Kaico hdmi adapters. So from those things what are the best combos to get the absolute best out of my 2 PAL Gamecube models?

submitted by /u/l337Cus
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Gamecube Forum”