Have the necessary /boot/config.txt options to disable the LEDs on a RPI4 been changed recently?

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Have the necessary /boot/config.txt options to disable the LEDs on a RPI4 been changed recently?

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Ever since updating my kernel through apt a few days ago the red power LED does not stay off like it used to. Tried updating through rpi-update to a newer version and am now on 5.15.56-v8+ #1575 SMP PREEMPT but the issue persists. Configuration I've been using now that worked before the update:
# Disable the PWR LED dtparam=pwr_led_trigger=none dtparam=pwr_led_activelow=off # Disable the Activity LED dtparam=act_led_trigger=none dtparam=act_led_activelow=off # Disable ethernet port LEDs dtparam=eth_led0=4 dtparam=eth_led1=4 Is there something I need to edit here to make it work with the new kernel? The ethernet lights seem to stay off as expected, not sure about the activity light since it is obscured by my case, but the power LED is definitely on now.

submitted by /u/GreenBallasts
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”