AdGuard Home x Rasp Pi 4b

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

AdGuard Home x Rasp Pi 4b

Post by /RaspberryPi »

I have tried configuring AdGuard Home on my RasPi and I cannot seem to get it to work. I am running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS as an OS.
I have tried following guides both on Youtube and text guides, tried using Docker, and even tried getting it to run on an Ubuntu VM on my workstation and nothing seems to do the trick. I have tried reimaging the OS on the RasPi a couple of times to try and eliminate my error of maybe typing something wrong that even that hasn't done the trick.
Several times I have gotten to the point where I could go to the static IP/localhost dashboard but once I change my DNS server on my Nest mesh network, nothing will load. And it seems as of late, when I try to go to the 127.xxx.xxx.xxx IP that as the instructions say, it won't even load that.
I am thinking it is either a port issue, a firewall issue, or a DHCP reservation issue from my router- any insight? I'd really love to get this setup and configured properly. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ruokb
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”