OTG/Eris Difficulties

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

OTG/Eris Difficulties

Post by /psxclassic »

Just got my Classic back from my cousin after a couple years and I'm trying to swap over to Project Eris from the original Autobleem/Retroarch setup. I've followed the steps and have also reformatted my stick (64GB Sandisk Cruzer which was recommended back in the day) with FAT32 partition and installed Project Eris but it isn't being registered at startup. I've tried a few times to no avail. It just boots straight to the original PS Classic menu. In the meantime I've sort of given up and just went back to the old setup.
I'm beginning to think it might be the stick itself though? It has terrible transfer speeds and the stick isn't recognized through an OTG port either (it has to be plugged directly into the 2P port to be picked up)
Any thoughts outside of just trashing the old stick and trying with another? Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/SuperNintChalmers
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”