I have a few questions about the 1 in 161 V2 AES Multicart regarding power supply

Open discussion for everything SNK, Playmore, Neo Geo, and Aruze.

/neogeo
Corporate

I have a few questions about the 1 in 161 V2 AES Multicart regarding power supply

Post by /neogeo »

A few weeks ago I ordered the V2 of the 1 in 161 AES multicart, but I realized I didn't order the power supply that is needed to use the multicart, so here are my questions
Question #1 Will my Triad Magnetics 9V 3.5 A power supply work with the multicart? (I have a pro-pow 3 Japanese Neo Geo AES)
Question #2 If the Triad Magnetics power supply will not work with the multicart, what power supply would you recommend I get? I found one on amazon that is similar to the one they offer with the multicart (Lite-On 12V 5A) but if there are better options please let me know.
Question #3 If I do get the proper power supply needed for the multicart, will that power supply harm any actual neo geo games I put into my system?
Note: I could just order the power supply from where I bought the flash cart but I really don't want to wait until April to get my hands on it.

submitted by /u/CrimeLordOfSesameST
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “General Discussion”