I need some help with an article I’m writing.

[Released: 1985] One of the most unusual features of the Sega Master System is its dual media inputs: one cartridge slot and one card slot. The card slot accepted small cards about the size of a credit card.

/markiiisystem
Bustin' Moves

I need some help with an article I’m writing.

Post by /markiiisystem »

Hi everyone!
I am writing an ongoing article series called The (Almost) Complete History of Video Games, and I have reached the point I need to cover the Sega Master System. Unfortunately, my first-hand experience with the system is relatively limited, and I’m concerned I might not do the articles justice.
Therefore, if anyone can share any good sources of info I should use, be they wikis, websites, YT videos etc., I would be extremely grateful.
Secondly, if you have any noteworthy first-hand experiences you would like to share and that you feel should be incorporated, please share them too, as they would be very handy. For example, info about any idiosyncrasies of gaming on the system, urban myths it may have spawned, controversies surrounding it etc.
I’m especially interested in anything about the system - and the games that ran on it - which a younger audience might find strange by today’s standards.
I have shared my most recent article below. Feel free to take a peek at the other articles in the series to see the format I use and the sort of info I tend to cover.
https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/post/the-history-of-video-games-21-the-birth-of-sega
All the best
'Sessile_Nomad'

submitted by /u/Nomads-Game-Rants
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Master System Forum”