119 hours later and I’ve finally finished Stella Glow.

[Released: 2011] The 3DS is similar to the DS, but is capable of projecting stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or additional accessories. A redesigned "XL" version of the console was also released.

/3ds
Corporate

119 hours later and I’ve finally finished Stella Glow.

Post by /3ds »

I know there are already a number of posts on this sub praising Stella Glow as an underrated 3DS game (an opinion that I share) but I just wanted to make a post while I’m still riding the high of completing my first playthrough.
I bought the game back in December when it was on sale for $9.99 in the eShop. Fast forward to today, just over half a year later, and it’s clear I got my money’s worth and then some. While the story wasn’t necessarily anything to write home about, it certainly had its moments and still managed to keep me engaged. I was skeptical at first because it got off to a slow start, but once I got past that initial hump I found myself getting hooked. Yes, the gameplay moves somewhat slowly compared to other SRPGs like Fire Emblem but that didn’t take away from my ability to enjoy Stella Glow. The cast of characters, though often succumbing to anime/JRPG stereotypes, was still a very memorable group, in my opinion. I also enjoyed a good chunk of the soundtrack!
I’m super tempted to try and tackle the NG+ even though I haven’t succeeded at that with any game since Tales of Symphonia back in 2004/2005... a formidable task given my current RPG-heavy backlog. But this was my first non-Fire Emblem SRPG and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it once I got past the game’s slow start. I highly recommend it!

submitted by /u/SlowlyRacingMind
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “3DS Forum”