Random: Coregrafx Mini was playing Dragon Spirit in off switch position then turning power off kept it on???

[Released: 2020] Dedicated home video game console by Konami modeled on NEC's TurboGrafx-16, which was designed by Hudson Soft and emulates the original console's 16-bit hardware. Half the size of the original, it can support two controllers out of box.

/turboG16
Bustin' Moves

Random: Coregrafx Mini was playing Dragon Spirit in off switch position then turning power off kept it on???

Post by /turboG16 »

Once again things keep getting more random with this device of wonders, for some reason my power switch on the Coregrafx must have been tugged a bit too much with the controller that the power switch slid across to the off position (No red square on the power line) then when I finished and powered it down it stayed on as I noticed it somehow moved backwards and didn't power off till I moved the power switch to the left side again!
So in short I looked at the power switch and moved it to the right as it was to the left when I was powering it down and it was still on lol

submitted by /u/Richardragon87
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “TurboGrafx-16 Mini Forum”