PC Engine Mini/Coregrafx Mini easier AC adaptor is stiff upon removal from the device?

[Released: 2020] Dedicated home video game console by Konami modeled on NEC's TurboGrafx-16, which was designed by Hudson Soft and emulates the original console's 16-bit hardware. Half the size of the original, it can support two controllers out of box.

/turboG16
Bustin' Moves

PC Engine Mini/Coregrafx Mini easier AC adaptor is stiff upon removal from the device?

Post by /turboG16 »

I recently noticed after a long time of connecting both of them it seems the AC adaptor in both of my mini's seems to be fused with the device itself upon removal it almost breaks out the port its holding as it's so stiff when removed. I have had no issues with the USB ports for the controllers or the HDMI port on either system so I am wondering if this was an overlooked problem or is it common?
(I will verify it's not the plug that connects to the socket that uses the 5V needed but the one that is inserted next to the HDMI port, it's almost like it's fully fused stuck in there and I can't find a way around getting it out easy without tugging it out)

submitted by /u/Richardragon87
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “TurboGrafx-16 Mini Forum”