Bomberman Hero Alternate Boxart?

[Released: 1996] The console's design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. The N64 console was frequently marketed as the world's first 64-bit gaming system and sold 500,000 units in North America during its first four months.

/n64
Corporate

Bomberman Hero Alternate Boxart?

Post by /n64 »

So I'm taking a look at this picture taken from within a Toysrus around mid 1998. I say mid 1998 because on the right side of the picture, you can see the box for Bomberman Hero....right? Like that's bomberman, you can see his elongated, beady little angry eyes, you can see the bomb in place of the o which was common with Bomberman games at the time (see Bomberman64's box art as well), you can see the HERO spelled pretty clear... but this isn't the same box art you'd see if you were to look the game up. In fact, I cannot find another picture of this box art anywhere, not ebay, not google. All I see is this. The biggest difference between the two box arts are the color and the position of Bomberman and the title text in relation to each other.
So am I missing something here? Am I just completely wrong on what I think this boxart is in the original photograph? I swear it looks just like bomberman hero? Does anybody know what is going on? I've spent too long in quarantine and now I'm tripping about N64 games on the internet.

submitted by /u/hipnotyq
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Nintendo 64 Forum”