Williams Predators Prototype Cabinet

Discuss Shooters, Racing, Touch-Panel, Fighting and Arcade games.

KLOV
Corporate

Williams Predators Prototype Cabinet

Post by KLOV »

I was browsing through Facebook Marketplace this week when I noticed a very familiar cabinet shape. A Williams Blaster cabinet but it had a vertical monitor and an over/under coin door. After some research, I found this page: http://www.retrokade.com/cabs/predators.htm.
Turns out the cabinet is a Williams Predators Prototype. Went to pick up the cabinet last night and snapped a few pictures for everyone. It has the Joust 2 Williams era power block and still has the original control panel layout with the original Williams buttons. Williams monitor shelf, back doors, handle, etc. Unfortunately, a serial tag was nowhere to be found inside the cabinet to know which Predators it originally was (Eagle, Hawk, Falcon, Condor). Since I don't have the means to bring this prototype back to life, I'll be attempting to trade it to Galloping Ghost for another game. I know Doc will be able to bring this rare prototype to life for the public to play. If it doesn't end up going to the Ghost, I'll be trying to find a Williams collector. I want this cabinet to end up in the right hands. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Image[/TD]
[TD]IMG_9471.jpg (167.7 KB)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Image[/TD]
[TD]IMG_9489.jpg (100.4 KB)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Image[/TD]
[TD]IMG_9485.jpg (110.3 KB)[/TD]