Need someboy to check / repair my arcade PCB's

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

Need someboy to check / repair my arcade PCB's

Post by Arcade-Projects »

Hi

As I've reworked my game room, now I'd like to have my systems to the most updated / modded as possible

I don't know to solder (I'm in the wrong hobby, I already know it) and can't have a solder station at home for various reasons.

I've tried somebody where I live, but when I say what I need, they look at me like some kind of alien Image

Work I need to be done is mostly recapping if needed, eeprom burning and check for multi installations and reset line or similar soldering work

Of course, I'll pay for the material, send and return shipping costs and whatever you think your work is worth

As I'm in Spain, somebody from Europe is the best option for me Image

First, I need to check my M72. It does have the multi and the rotary game selector installed.

This is what I need:

- Install reset line for rotary game selector reset option
- Check multi installation (I have some sprites issues in various games) Maybe needs EEPROM re-burning
- Recap if needed
- Check sound (I think there is something wrong, but I'm not really sure about it) Also, the volume pot needs some repair, too

Other upcoming boards I need to check / repair are: CPS2, Taito F3, Sega C2, System 16 and others

Thanks in advance

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”