EXAMU eX-Board owners thread

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

EXAMU eX-Board owners thread

Post by Arcade-Projects »

Ok I'm carrying over the discussion from the recent purchases thread...
It seems we have a lot of people who own these boards in a dead configuration so lets pool our resources to crack this nut.

[INDENT] [h=3]twistedsymphony wrote:[/h] Saw someone was selling a bunch of eX-Boards on YAJ with really low starting bids, so I threw a few low-ball bids on 3 of them and went to bed...

the next morning I discovered I won 2 of them O_o

arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25d2648f4236d3752a2690430

they're in pretty nice shape and came with the power adapters, no game cards though I have one on the way to help me test and get them up and running.

[/INDENT]
[INDENT] [h=3]wigsplitta wrote:[/h] [INDENT] [h=3]SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:[/h] Open
one up and let’s see what’s inside...for science Image

[/INDENT]They look a little something like this Image arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25d2648f4236d3752a2690430

[/INDENT]

[INDENT] [h=3]DecepticonZero wrote:[/h] @twistedsymphony
Did they come up with a solution to stop these board from cooking themselves? There are some great titles on there.

[/INDENT]

[INDENT] [h=3]Cereth wrote:[/h] [INDENT] [h=3]nem wrote:[/h] @twistedsymphony, if both Ex-Boards are working, you should hot swap new BIOS batteries in them. If the BIOS battery goes flat, the BIOS loses its settings, and no-one knows the password to enter BIOS. Only solution then is to replace the whole motherboard.

Examu Ex-Board motherboard replacement steps

[/INDENT]I’ve been sitting on one for a while too that I need to do this with. Sad how it is

[/INDENT]

[INDENT] [h=3]rewrite wrote:[/h] [INDENT] [h=3]twistedsymphony wrote:[/h] I thought I read that the password was "Fireport"

[/INDENT]@CoolFox this may be useful to you.

[/INDENT]

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”