Dreamcast Memory card question.

[Released: 1998] Born out of Sega's darkest hour to decide whether the company stays in the hardware business. Even though it didn't officially last long in the US, it was continued selling in Japan and spawned some great 2D Japanese shooters.

/dreamcast
Corporate

Dreamcast Memory card question.

Post by /dreamcast »

Hey everyone so quite a few years back my brother got a bunch of random dreamcast games, a few controllers, and two dreamcasts. Never touched them until recently. I've gotten into retro gaming and never had a dreamcast as a kid. So I've been playing Tony Hawk 2, phantasy Star Online, and now Sonic Adventure 2. However I only have 1 VMU and am running out of space. In the box of random dreamcast stuff is this Nuby 4MB memory card, put it in the dreamcast and it locked up. Realized it didn't have batteries, put batteries in, and nothing. I can't seem to find anything about this particular card online so does anyone here know anything about it? Could the card just be borked? VMUs seem pretty cheep online so i don't care too much, but if it's completely broken I'll just get rid of it. Also there's a button on the top of it and idk what it does.
submitted by /u/Bensword221
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dreamcast/comm ... _question/
/dreamcast

Return to “Dreamcast Forums”