Setup Recommendation - Wii2HDMI & BT Transmitter or Alternative?

[Released: 2006] Along with early models being fully backward compatible with all Gamecube games, the system introduced the "Wii Remote" which added a physical side. The Wii has sold 100.04 million consoles worldwide.

/Wii
Corporate

Setup Recommendation - Wii2HDMI & BT Transmitter or Alternative?

Post by /Wii »

Hi All,

Just getting into Wii and loving it so far!

Im currently using a Wii2HDMI with a BT transmitter to my BT headphones. It works but I can tell the sound quality isnt all there, something Ive read in several reviews. The picture looks fine but its washed out a bit.

I dont need the greatest setup in the world here, upscalers and the like arent in the budget, just looking for a better, while still affordable solution.

Ive come across good reviews on the Wii to Component cables but Im wondering if anyone with a similar setup has an headphone audio solution thats working well. My TV doesnt have BT audio out so the aux port on the Wii2HDMI has been very convenient. Ive looked at TOSLINK BT Transmitters but Im uncertain of how they would work (is it always transmitting, even when the TV audio is on? Is there an audio output that needs to be enabled?...)

A bit of a specific request here but if anyone has a solid, not astronomically expensive way theyve been getting good quality video from the Wii to a modern TV with a wireless audio solution thats not built into the TV, I would be very grateful to hear about it!

Thanks All!
submitted by /u/andorejunior
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wii/comments/1 ... mitter_or/
/Wii

Return to “Wii Forum”