Very tired, SSH access denied, yes username and password and IP are right

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Very tired, SSH access denied, yes username and password and IP are right

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello mentlegen
I've installed raspbian legacy lite on 2gb microsd for my ZeroWH with official tool for windows. And it booted and connected to my wifi but i've got access denied with PuTTy. Repeated and same. Repeated with device name, same. Repeated with termux frome my phone, same.

Then i make txt file on pc with username and password and copy paste that into raspbian installer, only low case only letters.. and write image for the third time. Again PuTTy and Termux got access denied. So i tried raspcontroller app from playstore and guess what? is working, username and password all ok and ssh working
i could go with it but i wanna copy paste command lines from pc i prefer Putty
i could reflash the iso fot the 4th time but i think it has some major freaking bug in there

just lost a hour researching about this all the other had wrong ip or username or password or no idea of what they were doing..

I'm noob to raspberry but not in it, i've managed to successfully install raspbian with gui on my pi4 with hat 3.2 screen and i remember to have to reflash many times but now i'm sure that pass and user and ip are right, so what the F.?
submitted by /u/esseredienergia
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... rname_and/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”