Bought a PS3, F digitalization- EU

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Bought a PS3, F digitalization- EU

Post by /p3 »

Back when I was a teenager I used to sell a lot of my stuff in order to upgrade and/or buy different games etc, I think a lot of us did.

My parents bought me a lot but I couldn’t expect literally every new game from them. So I think I speak for a lot of others here that trading in stuff to get new things was happening a lot.

I regret it though, and quite hard actually. I am currently 28 years old and I have been collecting a lot lately for my Xbox 360 collection. I also have an Series X due backwards compatibility. Unfortunately the PS5 doesn’t support such a thing besides PS4 games (physically) so I figured I just buy the PS3 off marketplace together with a bunch of great exclusives such as: Resistance 1, 2, ans 3, Killzone 2 and 3. Also a new Solid State Drive with most recent firmware 4.90

I can’t explain howmuch I love this era and missing it. Mainly because over the last few years games aren’t feeling so great. So here I am slowly but steady collecting for both worlds I grew up with, not to mention being able to afford it now without any stress of money involved. It’s great and I’m glad I am able to finally enjoy these moments again.
submitted by /u/Full-Error-6549
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... zation_eu/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”