Games for a grumpy 66yo dad

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Games for a grumpy 66yo dad

Post by /p3 »

He dislikes anything video-game related because he does'nt know any better and are totally afraid of technology, but in very few ocasions, seem to tolerate when his grandson is playing some car game, comenting how bad he is at driving skills and complaining when shooting start (in games that has it).

I challenged my nephew to make the oldman play something, but that is problably a impossible mission, so I need sugestion on games that might help it.

I've downloaded few race games like GT6, Ride, Dirt3, plus Farming Simulator and Pool Nation (that last one might do the trick).

I never played Beyond Two Souls, but I know it is pratically a movie, anyone knows how much violent it gets because that might be a problem.

Uncharted and The Last of Us could be interest because the history, but it has a lot more of shotting that story, he won't like that for sure.
submitted by /u/hydhyro
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... _66yo_dad/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”