Took an impromptu trip to the game store today, this is what I decided to pick up.

[Released: 1983] The best-selling gaming console of its time. With the NES, Nintendo introduced a now-standard business model of licensing third-party developers, authorizing them to produce and distribute software for Nintendo's platform.

/nes
Corporate

Took an impromptu trip to the game store today, this is what I decided to pick up.

Post by /nes »

I have been collecting arcade compilations and various pinball games so this CIB copy of PinBot caught my eye for sure. I just love the cover art on it, and it's not often I see boxes with the seal sticker intact like that.

Gumshoe and Section Z are 5-screws, not that these are any more valuable, but I always enjoy adding them to the collection. No specific reason I got Section Z other than it's Capcom, but I got Gumshoe for my lightgun game collection.

Rolling Thunder and Code Name: Viper are both games I rented a lot as a kid, I don't know why it's taken so long for me to pick them up.

Thunderbirds is one of those games I somehow didn't even know existed. Seems to be a quality vertical shooter.
submitted by /u/rydamusprime17
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nes/comments/1 ... ore_today/
/nes

Return to “Nintendo Entertainment System Forum”