Stellar Blade kicks off the battle for Earth on April 26

Talk all random video game discussion here.

Destructoid
Corporate

Stellar Blade kicks off the battle for Earth on April 26

Post by Destructoid »

PlayStation is a getting a new action title this spring. We got a long look at Stellar Blade, the upcoming action RPG from SHIFT UP Corporation, and a release date of April 26, 2024.

We got a pretty long look at what's in store for this PlayStation title at today's Sony State of Play. As we had seen before, Stellar Blade has a lot of sci-fi and action in store. Following the protagonist's fight to reclaim Earth from a malevolent force, it certainly looks like it's got some spectacle in store.

Really, Stellar Blade seems to wear its inspirations on its sleeve, at least to me. There's a lot of NieR: Automata here, and maybe some light Xenoblade and other sci-fi too. But I like the blend. It's got some identity of its own too, with some gorgeous graphics and an almost Scarlet Nexus-style brand of cyberpunk around it.

I could certainly go for sci-fi action, and this looks like it could be a bit of a surprise in April. Stellar Blade is due out on April 26, 2024 for PlayStation 5.

The post Stellar Blade kicks off the battle for Earth on April 26 appeared first on Destructoid.

Source: https://www.destructoid.com/stellar-bla ... n-april-26
Destructoid

Return to “General Discussion”