Is a PS3 cecha01 Model worth it?

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Is a PS3 cecha01 Model worth it?

Post by /p3 »

So I understand these things are unreliable and will one day inevitable die. But with good use, being taken care of. And In a relatively cold room (idk why my room is so freezing all of the time) along with changing the thermal paste. Is it worth it?

Basically my goal with this would to have the ability to play all generations of playstation with just 2 consoles as I also have a PS5.

I know it'd be more reliable to just get a ps2 and a newer PS3 model. But I'm not really interested in having 4 systems in my setup (PS2 PS3 PS5 and Nintendo switch) and there's definitely a really cool factor of having access to all generations of the playstation games with just 2 consoles.

I found one on eBay for 250 USD and it looks to be in good shape. It looks very clean and not much scratches. And the seller has great feedback ratings. Would this be worth it?
submitted by /u/Moon_Devonshire
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... _worth_it/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”