Have you checked out Steam’s swashbucklin’ Pirates vs Ninjas Fest yet?

Talk all random video game discussion here.

Destructoid
Corporate

Have you checked out Steam’s swashbucklin’ Pirates vs Ninjas Fest yet?

Post by Destructoid »

One might say that Steam has something of a reputation when it comes to video game sales. We get quite a few of them throughout the year, and this latest one will appeal to your inner pirate (and ninja. Don't forget the ninjas).

As of January 22, the Steam Pirates vs. Ninjas Fest began, providing a host of discounts on all things related to the aforementioned buccaneer and/or stealth assassin lifestyle. The best way to get an idea of what exactly is in the sale is to open the link above, but the video below gives a quick overview of what to expect.

You'll find games like Sekiro, Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, Pillars of Eternity II, Secret of Monkey Island, TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, and may more as part of the event. Essentially, if it's a pirate or ninja-themed game, it's probably here.

From laissez-faire economics to bootleggin'

Personally, I'm tempted by Monkey Island, as it's still something I haven't got round to playing yet. From the ninja category...well, you can't go massively wrong with the original Shadow Warrior. Ah, 3D Realms. Whatever happened to you? Oh, yeah. You were acquired by Embracer Group.

It feels like we've had one Steam sale event already since 2024 began. That's because we did. The Capitalism and Economy Fest was just a couple of weeks ago. These things tend to come around pretty quickly, I find.

Anyway, the Steam Pirates vs. Ninjas Fest is ongoing until Monday, 29 January. So the standard week-long event for these types of sales. Blow me down, me hearties, etc.

The post Have you checked out Steam’s swashbucklin’ Pirates vs Ninjas Fest yet? appeared first on Destructoid.

Source: https://www.destructoid.com/have-you-ch ... s-fest-yet
Destructoid

Return to “General Discussion”