GC modding suggestions

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

/gamecube
Corporate

GC modding suggestions

Post by /gamecube »

So I've got a GameCube collecting dust rn (mainly because I don't have an era appropriate TV to play it on), and I've always wanted to mod a console both for aesthetics and for software benefits.

Now I haven't don't much research yet obviously but I've seen some GameCube with cool lighting effects that I'd like to try out myself, along with loading off an m.2 drive that sounds great too. Curious if there's good guides recommended for this sort of thing? Maybe even further suggestions for additional mods that are popular? Any suggestions appreciated.

And just to mention I'm not that much of a noob with tinkering, I worked as a laptop repair person for close to 5 years and frequently worked on soldering projects and other mechanical repairs on my cars, fixed my 360 RROD while back.
submitted by /u/TheGutchee
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamecube/comme ... ggestions/
/gamecube

Return to “Gamecube Forum”