The League of Legends Season 14 cinematic is exactly what I needed

PC, Mac and Linux games, also known as computer games, are video games played on a personal computer. From the mid-90s onward they lost mass-market traction to console games before a resurgence in the mid-2000s through digital distribution.

PCGamesN
Corporate

The League of Legends Season 14 cinematic is exactly what I needed

Post by PCGamesN »

Since the beginning of Season 13, it’s safe to say that I’ve fallen out of love with League of Legends. Despite being the game that got me into this industry in the first place, as well as the one I’ve sunk literal years of my life into, Season 13 left me with a bad taste in my mouth. The events, Dark Cosmic Jhin, Redeemed Star Guardian Xayah and Rakan - all things that left me feeling like Riot didn’t quite know what its playerbase actually wanted. Coming into Season 14 my expectations are pretty high - and this season’s cinematic has already managed to vault the bar.
Continue reading The League of Legends Season 14 cinematic is exactly what I needed MORE FROM PCGAMESN: League of Legends Season 14, League of Legends patch 13.23, League of Legends tier list

Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/league-of-lege ... -cinematic
PCGamesN

Return to “Windows, Mac, & Linux Forum”