Spotify On PS3

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Spotify On PS3

Post by /p3 »

Can’t believe that they shut down Spotify on PS3. Last time I used Spotify on PS3 was on July 1st to listen to Lil Uzi Vert’s “Pink Tape” then I started listening to other music because the PS3 was hooked up to my stereo speakers using Optical Audio. Can’t believe not long after i used Spotify, i tried getting on the app to listen to some music only to see an error screen. Tried launching it multiple times to see the same screen over and over again. Then months later i found out that Spotify got shut down on PS3 and it broke me because the PS3 was my main source of music on my sound system in my living room because it was so easy to pick up and listen. My entire life ive always only used YouTube, Twitch, and Spotify. And YouTube is the only app remaining and its just making me sad to see the PS3 slowly going its way out. I remember defending this console like there’s no tomorrow when everyone was on the Xbox 360 wave. Now everyone on PlayStation. PS3 era was the best era to be alive. Well now i use YouTube for both video entertainment and music. I hope YouTube stays functioning for a couple more years until its time to really pull the plug for PS3. At the end of the day. I got my CD music to play music for me PS3
submitted by /u/Tough-Resolution2384
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... fy_on_ps3/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”