/r/Wii Update - 12/25/23 - A Holiday Update

[Released: 2006] Along with early models being fully backward compatible with all Gamecube games, the system introduced the "Wii Remote" which added a physical side. The Wii has sold 100.04 million consoles worldwide.

/Wii
Corporate

/r/Wii Update - 12/25/23 - A Holiday Update

Post by /Wii »

Hello everyone. Happy holidays! Hope you guys are enjoying the season. Anyone celebrating Wii-mas?

It's been a little more than 3 weeks since my last update when I said I would be making changes to streamline operations around here. In this post, I'll be covering what's happened since then and where we stand.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for contributing to a positive atmosphere in this community. I've noticed that the amount of inflammatory modmails has gone down significantly and overall there seems to be less negativity being tossed around. I'd love if we can keep that up.

Next, I'm happy to report that we've brought two new moderators onto to the team, which will hopefully help us stay on top of mod duties. With that in mind, please bear with them as they get used to our workflow. There may be occasional erroneous removals or approvals (which will of course get corrected). We'll be working to get those ironed out.

Overall, things are in a good place. The community seems to be thriving, and I have less weight on my shoulders when it comes to keeping it that way. I'm hoping we can eventually start doing more things to engage with the community too, after we have community maintenance in a good spot. I'd love to hear ideas you all have for ways we could do that. Feel free to leave a comment!

In any case, here's to 2024. Things are definitely looking up!
submitted by /u/WiiExpertise
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wii/comments/1 ... ay_update/
/Wii

Return to “Wii Forum”