Trying to find out the name of old Wii game I used to play

[Released: 2006] Along with early models being fully backward compatible with all Gamecube games, the system introduced the "Wii Remote" which added a physical side. The Wii has sold 100.04 million consoles worldwide.

/Wii
Corporate

Trying to find out the name of old Wii game I used to play

Post by /Wii »

Hey all. Just wondering if you guys could help me or could direct me to a Reddit page where I can get help in finding this one old game I used to play on my Wii. It was a retro style platform we adventure game. I believe the story had parts that made it seem like you were the only human looking thing. And the NPCs seemed to be some sort of animal. If I remember correctly, the villain would do experiments on some of the NPCs. So when he would come around, the animal people would be really scared. I can describe better if specific questions are asked. I also remember that at some point you got this little pea shooter gun.

If I can remember correctly, the graphics were similar to that of an arcade game where there was much pixelation. This game was also dowloaded from the Nintendo Shop. The only problem is that the Wii was lost a while ago.
submitted by /u/AntKneeLeeMoan
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wii/comments/1 ... ii_game_i/
/Wii

Return to “Wii Forum”