Found this neo geo arcade cabinet abandoned in a warehouse

[Released: 1990] Originally launched as coin-operated arcade machine, the Neo Geo Multi Video System offers owners the ability to put up to six different cartridges into a single cabinet.

/neogeo
Corporate

Found this neo geo arcade cabinet abandoned in a warehouse

Post by /neogeo »

So my brother had a school project involving up cycling. Through this project somebody from our town contacted him and told him that they had some old stuff sitting in a warehouse that they thought he might be interested in. Along with that stuff, this arcade cab was sitting in the warehouse collecting dust. After talking for a bit they gave it to us for free. This cab was parted out almost completely at some point, with only the crt and a cut jamma harness remaining in the cab. So after some search I found an untested 4 slot Mvs Board for 80€ and after replacing the bios chip, I got it working. Then I started patching up the original jamma harness and built a scart adapter to plug the board into a regular tv. And in the pictures you can see the current state of the machine. I will replace the lcd with a crt and patch up the jamma harness pretty soon. What do you think?
submitted by /u/Funny_Routine1706
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/neogeo/comment ... oned_in_a/
/neogeo

Return to “Neo Geo MVS Forum”