Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. (What an improvement)

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. (What an improvement)

Post by /p3 »

I just completed this game and would like to know others opinions on this one.

Personally, this is one of the best I have played yet.
  • The castle design and the students actually give this game life. (To be able to explore all Hogwarts is impressive)
  • The characters are super detailed. (I love that they let us know and understand more of the other characters based on the movie. Not only the trio)
  • Every quest leads to something new. (Gathering the students together for a just cause is so cool)
  • Exploring the castle and interacting with all the people and stuff around you is impressive. (Every NPC has a unique dialog)
  • The addition of the new spell mechanic is so much fun. (Spells have a unique pattern and the more you explore, the better it gets)
  • Puzzles are actually fun and enjoyable. (Props to them for making Harry climb the school) 😱
  • The fact that you can play this game in native 1080p on PS3 is actually impressive! (For all the detail this game has, it’s awesome)

I could go on and on, this game is spectacular! 🔥

I did play the PS2 collection the past week, and this game in comparison with the older titles is mind blowing.
Next, the Half Blood Prince! 🔥🔥🔥
submitted by /u/NoClerk5520
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... x_what_an/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”